CASH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
ProvidentConnect For Business
(aka Commercial Online Banking)
From The Provident Bank of NJ
ProvidentConnect for Business is the smart solution for smart professionals. A comprehensive banking tool for managing all aspects of your business accounts, it makes online banking easy. Its robust functionality allows you to monitor your daily cash position, generate reports for projecting cash flow and make borrowing and investing decisions whenever and wherever you have an Internet connection.
ProvidentConnect is a secure environment with multi-layered protocols to protect your data for all transactions. You can access multiple accounts in one session and even designate authorized users with prescribed access privileges for account viewing and management.
ProvidentConnect for Business - Everything You Need
With ProvidentConnect's host of features, you can become your own chess master, with the control, big-picture perspective, flexibility and insight to manage all the little pieces of your business:
- View business checking, savings, loan and escrow accounts of multiple related business entities in a single session
- Use the dashboard from your welcome page to seamlessly navigate popular functions and find information
- Access check images and electronic statements
- View up to 90 days of posted transactions as well as same day transactions
- Receive detailed wire and ACH transaction reports
- Access, save or print 18 months of regular account statements and account analysis statements, if applicable
- Export account data into Quicken® and/or Quickbooks®
- Employ multi-user, multi-account Business Bill Payment Service
- Send or collect funds through the Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination Service, including payroll, vendor collections and cash concentration
- Initiate domestic or international wire transfers
- Manage commercial credit lines
- Place stop payments on checks
- Use multi-layer, our of band authentication to access Online Banking
- Employ an additional security device, which is required for high risk transactions
- Access single sign-on to Remote Deposit Capture
- Prevent check fraud through Online Check Positive Pay
- Receive transaction and balance alerts via email
Deposit Escrow Sub-Accounting (DESA)
Now available for attorneys, property managers, title companies, realtors and housing authorities, DESA allows you to quickly access and print summary and detailed reports from your master escrow and sub-accounts - right from your computer, mobile device or tablet.
Get Smart. Get ProvidentConnect. Log in to the left, try out the demo or enroll now. To learn more about ProvidentConnect for Business, as well as other Cash Management services, visit our LinkedIn Forum, contact your Cash Management Officer at 732.726.5441 or visit your local Provident branch today!