CASH MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Online Business Banking
(aka Commercial Online Banking)
From The Provident Bank of NJ
At Provident Bank of New Jersey, we're committed to offering you a full service banking tool for managing all aspects of your business account relationships.
In this multi-user environment you can take advantage of the robust feature and functionality necessary to maintain control of your business finances.
Unique user profiles allow you to delegate account viewing and management to trusted employees, partners and accountants, while maintaining control of your business banking accounts. Allow users access to certain accounts with varying levels of authority.
Provident's Online Business Banking provides the following services:
- Detailed transaction history
- Access check images
- Transfer funds same-day between accounts
- Pay bills
- View electronic statements
- Originate recurring ACH Transactions for collections and payments, including direct deposit
- Initiate Wire Transfers
- Manage commercial credit lines
- Place stop payments
- Set up and receive automatic balance alerts
- Flexible reporting, including wire transfer detail for up to 10 days
- Export account data into Quicken® or QuickBooks®.
In addition to all the services previously mentioned, request copies of checks, place a stop payment on a check or a range of checks and reorder checks and deposit slips when your supply runs low.
For more information on Provident's Online Business Banking and other cash management services, contact your Provident Cash Management Officer at 732-726-5441 or visit a nearby New Jersey Provident branch today.