Remote Deposit Capture
From The Provident Bank of NJ
At Provident Bank of NJ, we're committed to providing you with flexibility when depositing your customers' checks electronically. Provident's Remote Deposit Capture allows you to deposit those checks electronically right from your desktop!
Access Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture Access
View a Remote Deposit Capture demo
Consider the efficiency associated with no longer having to go to the bank to deposit your customer's checks.
State of the art image technology provides the tools to manage your accounts receivable more effective than ever before. Using your existing computer with an Internet connection in combination with Provident's scanner, you will simply scan checks and electronically capture images for deposit.
- Access Funds more quickly.
- Extended deposit cutoff time to 5pm EST
- Reduce errors by validating and balancing checks when they are scanned
- Eliminate the need for photocopying checks, printable images are archived for 2 years
- Export accounts receivable data into you accounting system
- Deposit into multiple accounts
- Reduce risk of check fraud
Each user will have a unique sign on to the system for added protection. There is no equipment or software to buy. Installation is so simple it can be completed by phone. Our dedicated support staff handles all inquiries and requests for service in an expedient manner.
Call today to find out how you can begin using Remote Deposit Service for your business today. Contact a Cash Management Services Officer today at 732.726.5441 or visit a nearby Provident NJ Bank branch for more information.