Business Checking with Interest
From The Provident Bank of NJ
At Provident Bank of New Jersey, we're committed to providing business checking options. That's why we developed "Grand-Deal Checking" - an interest bearing checking account for sole proprietors, municipalities and qualifying nonprofit organizations.
When you open a "Grand-Deal Checking" business checking account, you have a choice of maintaining a $1,500 minimum average monthly balance either in your checking account or in a linked statement savings account. In addition to earning a competitive interest rate, our "Grand-Deal Checking" account offers a number of extra value opportunities.
With this business checking account, you get:
- Interest on daily business checking balances above $50
- Overdraft protection by automatic transfer from savings to checking
- Simplified record-keeping
- No monthly checking fees when average balance requirement is maintained
- No fee per check drawn
- 50 free checks - your initial supply