The Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae®
For borrowers attending degree-granting institutions.
Now you can pay for college the smart way with three great repayment options and competitive interest rates! The Provident Bank Smart Option Student Loan by Sallie Mae® is an ideal solution to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans. To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- We now offer competitive fixed interest rates in addition to our low variable interest rates providing even more choice and flexibility.
- No origination fees and no prepayment penalty
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available - like rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- Get a quick credit result by applying online. It's quick, easy, and only takes about 15 minutes to apply.
- 24/7 online account management
To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loans are made by the Sallie Mae Bank. The Provident Bank is compensated for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND BORROWER BENEFITS (INCLUDING INTEREST RATE REDUCTIONS) AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. APPLICANTS SHOULD CHECK THE SALLIE MAE WEBSITE (SALLIEMAE.COM) CLOSE TO THEIR LOAN APPLICATION DATE AND AGAIN PRIOR TO DISBURSEMENT TO OBTAIN THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND BORROWER BENEFITS.
Sallie Mae, Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan, Smart Option Student Loan and Sallie Mae Bank are registered service marks of Sallie Mae, Inc.