The Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae®
At Provident Bank of NJ, we’re committed to helping students pay for college. That’s why we offer three great student loan options and competitive interest rates!
The Provident Bank Smart Option Student Loan® by Sallie Mae® is an ideal solution to help bridge that gap between federal loans and the cost of your education expenses.
The Smart Option Student Loan features and benefits:
- New interest rate type for Academic Year 2012-2013. We now offer competitive fixed interest rates in addition to our low variable interest rates providing even more choice and flexibility.
- Borrow up to 100% of school certified education costs (minimum $1,000)
- Multiple in-school repayment options available
- Borrower benefits available - rewards and interest rate reductions
- Rates that reward creditworthy borrowers
- Applying with a creditworthy cosigner may help you qualify and/or receive a lower rate
- Fast Online Application. Our easy-to-complete application takes about 15 minutes. It's quick and easy.
- 24/7 online account management
- No prepayment penalty.
To learn more or to apply, please get started here.
Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loans are made by the Sallie Mae Bank. The Provident Bank is compensated for the referral of Smart Option Student Loan customers.
Borrower benefit information is valid as of May 30, 2012.
SALLIE MAE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND BORROWER BENEFITS (INCLUDING INTEREST RATE REDUCTIONS) AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. APPLICANTS SHOULD CHECK THE SALLIE MAE WEBSITE (SALLIEMAE.COM) CLOSE TO THEIR LOAN APPLICATION DATE AND AGAIN PRIOR TO DISBURSEMENT TO OBTAIN THE MOST UP-TO-DATE INFORMATION REGARDING PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND BORROWER BENEFITS.
Sallie Mae, Sallie Mae Smart Option Student Loan, Smart Option Student Loan and Sallie Mae Bank are registered service marks of Sallie Mae, Inc.