Age 50 Plus Personal Checking
From Provident Bank
At Provident Bank, we understand that some individuals age 50 or over may not keep a large amount of money in their checking accounts. We're committed to providing a good personal checking solution for you. That's why we developed the Age 50 Plus Personal Checking account for older adults and seniors. It's easy to open and easy to maintain.
You'll also appreciate the many features and benefits that come with this account, like our Direct Deposit feature which will add more convenience to your checking account at The Provident Bank of NJ.
You also get:
- FREE unlimited check writing
- FREE imaged check statements
- FREE (basic style) check printing
AND these valuable personal checking options:
- FREE Direct Deposit
- FREE Provident Debit MasterCard®
- No ATM surcharges*
- .25% discount on consumer loans
- FREE Online Banking account access
- FREE Electronic Bill Payment
- FREE 24 Hour Telephone Banking access
- Various overdraft protection services, including Ready Reserve and Overdraft PrivilegeSM.
Checking Account Details:
- Minimum to Open: $50.00
- Minimum Balance to avoid penalty fee: $1,000.00**
- Per-Check Fee: None
- No Interest Paid
To open an Age 50 Plus Personal Checking account, simply visit your local Provident Bank branch. You can also call the Consumer Contact Center at 1-800-448-7768, or contact us today for more information.
* Transactions processed at non-Provident owned ATMs may result in a fee charged by the individual ATM service provider.
** Minimum average daily balance required in any combination of Provident deposit accounts of which $1.00 must be in this checking account.