Provident Platinum CheckingSM
From The Provident Bank of NJ
Checking Account Overview
At Provident Bank of NJ, we're committed to providing you with more freedom, more savings and more rewards. That's why we developed a tiered interest-earning personal checking account.
Get rewarded for your total banking relationship with NO ATM FEES and savings on other fees when you maintain a combined balance of $10,000 in your Provident personal checking account and/or combination of eligible linked deposit accounts, mortgage loans, or select customer loans and credit lines*. Plus you'll enjoy the convenience of no ATM fees, anytime, anywhere!
Platinum Checking Account Benefits And Features
What You Get:
- Higher yields for higher balances
- Call for rates and tiers
- No ATM fees!
- FREE Provident Platinum Debit Card for more purchasing power (Daily cash withdrawal limit $1,000, daily purchase limit $7,500)
- FREE Online Banking & Online Bill Payment
- Unlimited check writing
Additional Checking Account Options:
- Overdraft PrivilegeSM level $1,000
- FREE direct deposit
- FREE basic-style checks
- Bonus .25% discount on select consumer loans
Checking Account Details:
- Maintain a $10,000 combined daily account balance to avoid fees**
- No interest will be paid on balances less than $50
To open a Provident Platinum Checking account, simply visit your local Provident Bank branch.
You can also call the Consumer Contact Center at 1-800-448-7768, or contact us today for more information.
* Related accounts may include any Provident checking, savings, Individual Retirement Accounts, certificates of deposit, consumer mortgage loan and home equity, personal, or overdraft loan/line of credit accounts.
** For each statement period that the combined principal balances of the Provident Platinum CheckingSM account and all related deposit and loan/line of credit accounts falls below $10,000, a balance penalty fee of $25 will be charged to the Provident Platinum Checking.