Provident Platinum CheckingSM
From Provident Bank
Checking Account Overview
At Provident Bank, we're committed to providing you with more freedom, more savings and more rewards. That's why we developed a tiered interest-earning personal checking account.
Get rewarded for your total banking relationship with NO ATM FEES and savings on other fees when you maintain a combined balance of $10,000 in your Provident personal checking account and/or combination of eligible linked deposit accounts, mortgage loans, or select customer loans and credit lines*. Plus you'll enjoy the convenience of no ATM fees, anytime, anywhere!
Platinum Checking Account Benefits And Features
What You Get:
- Higher yields for higher balances
- Call for rates and tiers
- No ATM fees!
- FREE Provident Platinum Debit MasterCard® for more purchasing power (Daily cash withdrawal limit $1,000, daily purchase limit $7,500)
- FREE Online Banking & Online Bill Payment
- Unlimited check writing
Additional Checking Account Options:
- Overdraft PrivilegeSM level $1,000
- FREE direct deposit
- FREE basic-style checks
- Bonus .25% discount on select consumer loans
Checking Account Details:
- Maintain a $10,000 combined daily account balance to avoid fees**
- No interest will be paid on balances less than $50
To open a Provident Platinum Checking account, simply visit your local Provident Bank branch.
You can also call the Consumer Contact Center at 1-800-448-7768, or contact us today for more information.
* Related accounts may include any Provident checking, savings, Individual Retirement Accounts, certificates of deposit, consumer mortgage loan and home equity, personal, or overdraft loan/line of credit accounts.
** For each statement period that the combined principal balances of the Provident Platinum CheckingSM account and all related deposit and loan/line of credit accounts falls below $10,000, a balance penalty fee of $25 will be charged to the Provident Platinum Checking.