Passbook Savings Account
From The Provident Bank of NJ
A Passbook Savings Account from The Provident Bank just may be the most popular bank account in the history of New Jersey.
Since 1839 many hundreds of thousands of customers have recorded their financial past, monitored their present and planned their future with this simple, reliable tool.*
With this savings account you get:
- Passbook for withdrawals & deposits
- AND the option of FREE Direct Deposit
Savings Account Details:
- Minimum to Open: $50.00
- Minimum Balance to receive Interest: $50.00
- Minimum Balance to avoid Service Charge:* $250.00
To open a Passbook Savings account, simply visit your local Provident Bank branch.
You can also call the Consumer Contact Center at 1-800-448-7768, or contact us today for more information.
* In any monthly cycle period in which the requirements are not met, the charge is $3.00